Crmble is a Trello Power-Up that turns any board into a powerful yet easy to use CRM system that makes customer relationship management a piece of cake.
Absolutely yes. Need a Trello account? It’s free! Sign up for Trello here.
You can use Crmble on any major web browser such as Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer on Windows and all the previous plus Safari on MacOs. Crmble is also available on Windows and MacOs Trello’s desktop app. Crmble is unfortunately not fully available on Trello’s mobile app but available on any major mobile browser.
Unfortunately not, at least not yet. Trello currently only offer their own in house developed Power-Up’s for Trello’s mobile app. We are working on a mobile solution for Crmble. Until then, please use any mobile web browser to work on Crmble via Trello.com with your mobile device.
Crmble integrates Trello elements with third party apps such as Google services to turn your board into a powerful yet easy to use CRM system. To achieve this we need you to authorize Crmble the first time you add it to a board, so that we can read your Trello data.
Small disclaimer here: Although authorizing Crmble for Trello is made on a user level and Trello’s authorizing window leads you to think we get permission to access all your boards data, fact is that we only have permission to access the Trello boards to which you add and enable Crmble to. When you authorize Crmble we collect the following data:
- Trello users id
- Trello user email
Crmble offers some nice integrations with Google services. In order to achieve this we need you to connect your Google account with Crmble. This includes granting permissions to access your Google Drive, Google Contacts and Google Gmail. In this case all we keep is a token that Google issues to establish connections with your Google services whenever needed.
- Google Sheets token
- Google Gmail token
- Google Drive token
- Google Contacts token
We also offer out of the box integrations with Typeform and Facebook. In this case we also ask you to connect your account and authorize Crmble. As with Google, the only information we keep is a token that allows us to establish connections with your data to read new Typeform or Facebook leads ad entries.
- Typeform token
- Facebook token
This is the method of choice in order to disconnect Crmble from your Google account. This has to be made on every Trello board with Crmble in which a Google account has been connected.
In Settings/Toppings/Google you can easily disconnect your Google account from Crmble clicking on the trashcan icon. By doing so, Crmble will automatically disconnect every Google Service including any Google Form connection that has been established with Crmble. Signing in again will not reestablish previous Google Form connections, but will re-activate Google Sync functionality and GMail tracking (if toggle is on).
By accessing Trello’s board menu Power-Up section, you can click on Crmble to disable it from your board. This action will disconnect automatically your Google account only from this Trello board in particular which means that other Crmble configuration in any other board won’t be affected.
Permanently deleting every Trello board on which you enabled Crmble results in a complete disconnection between your third party services and Trello account with Crmble.
Note that removing personal settings does not disconnect your Google account integrations
By using the “Remove Personal Settings” option on the Crmble Power-Up options, you tell Trello to revert your Crumble authorisation on a user level which only implies that Crmble can’t be used on any of the boards where Crmble has been added to. Authorizing again will give you access back to your Crmble installation without affecting any integration made, so this is not a way to disconnect your Google Account from Crmble.
Removing your personal settings from Crmble Power-Up implies that we lose your Trello user id but not your Trello user e-mail. In order to delete your Trello user e-mail from our database, simply unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Crmble does not store any information that is in your Trello board or in any third party service you connect with Crmble. In fact Crmble does not have access to any data that is in your Google Drive or contacts as long as you don’t specifically grant permits for it. Morevoer Crmble only asks for permissions to establish connections in order to read or write data for automation purposes between integrated services. Crmble does not use delete permissions in any way and doesn’t update any data that hasn’t been created specifically by Crmble.
A Crmble Lead is a Trello card that has at least one Crmble field filled in with data. You can easily identify Crmble Leads by this icon .
Only Crmble leads will show up on reports. Crmble fields are only visible on cards that are placed on Crmble Lists.
No, it is not necessary. With Trello basic you can add 1 Power-up per board to fully use Crmble. Upgrade to a higher plan is only needed if you want to use Crmble combined with other Power-Ups.
Installing Crmble is very easy. You just need a Trello account and add our Power-Up to a board.
Wether you have already a Trello account or not, we strongly recommend starting from one of our available templates.
Absolutely! We have several public templates powered with Crmble. Check them out!
It is basically a Trello board that comes with the Crmble Power-Up pre-installed and with a predefined list layout and set of Crmble fields.
At the moment we provide 5 different templates, each one to tackle a different kind of process that you can copy to start working with your team in no time.
In every Crmble powered board, the lists represent the stage of the process the template has been designed for and the set of Crmble fields are the different database fields that you see in every Trello card that ultimately represents the different contacts or tasks you manage. Feel free to start by copying one of our templates and customize the lists and Crmble fields to make it your own tailored made solution.
Using Crmble is very easy. Once you add Crmble to your board, our quick setup guide will pop up to get you started in a few minutes.
Crmble is a powerful tool that turns your Trello board into an easy to use CRM system, but with great power comes great responsibility (as uncle Ben used to say). In order to let Crmble do its thing and add all those nice functionalities to your board, we need to make some complex API connections between Trello and third party services (such as Google or Facebook) under the hood. In fact, any Power-Up based on API connections that adds new functionalities to your Trello cards or lists will ask you to authorize.
The way Trello is designed, whenever you add a Power-Up, you decide on which board you want to add it to. Authorizing, on the other hand, is made on a user level. This means that once you authorize a Power-Up, as long as you don’t remove personal settings, you can enable or disable it from your boards without being asked to every single time. Also note that authorizing a Power-Up doesn’t mean it’s going to access al your boards. You need to add the Power-Up manually to every board on which you want to use it.
Trello takes its users security and privacy very seriously and any Power-Up needs to pass Trello’s audit before it gets approved to go public on its market place, and so did we.
Once Crmble is added to a board, a quick setup guide shows up asking you to authorize first. This Pop-Up will also appear if you click on the “Get Started!” button.
Alternatively you can authorize the Power-Up in the Board menu → Crmble → Authorize.
During Crmble’s quick setup wizard, you will be asked to add our default sales pipeline layout. If for some reason you close our wizard, don’t worry, you can add those lists at any time by clicking on Crmble’s button (on the upper right corner of your board). Go to settings/Crmble Lists and click on “Add default layout”. Done!
To connect your Google Account, click on Crmble’s button (on the upper right corner of your board) and go to Toppings. Choose Google and click on the “Sign in with Google button”. Follow the authorization process by giving permission in every step and that’s it. Simple!
Crmble offers many nice ways to integrate your Trello board information and activity with your Google account and its services. We currently offer three Google integrations; Gmail to send and follow up on email threads, Google Forms to create new cards for every submitted form and Google Sync to create Google Contact and card attachments in Google Drive.
In order to be able to communicate with your Google service, Crmble need to get permission. Crmble is in compliance of Google’s security and operational procedures and this has bee verified by an independent third- party auditor as required by Google. OAuth authentication process is used to securely connect with your account. One of the reasons for so many permissions asked is that Google does not offer the possibility to get independent permission just for “create” and/or “modify” actions alone. It automatically includes “delete” permission when “create” and “modify” permissions are requested for instance.
Regardless, Crmble doesn’t use delete permission and will never do. Crmble only reads from, and/or creates info on your Google account as its only purpose is to integrate services.
rmble adds some extra custom fields to your cards that makes it possible to store data in a more organized and consistent way, but most importantly, these Crmble fields are a perfect way to connect services to share data. Whenever you connect a Google account, data stored in those Crmble fields or card attachments can be synced to your google account.
Use the Google Sync button in your cards to choose wether you want to create a contact from your Crmble filed data or copy your card attachments to your Google Drive. Crmble will automatically create tags in contacts and conveniently named Google Drive folders to help you keep things under control.
Yes of course! You can use any Trello functionality with Crmble. You can even filter by labels in the Dashboard reports by clicking the label icon you’ll fin in the header section.
Sure, you can add more lists to Crmble via Crmble/Settings/Crmble Lists.
In Crmble every card in your board represents one item you manage in your workflow. Depending on the type of process, a card can represent different things like a lead, a client, a support ticket, a shipping order, a student… you name it!
To create a new lead all you have to do is add a new card to any of your lists. That simple! Just give your new card a name and fill out the Crmble fields as needed.
In order to make a list be part of Crmble sales funnel you need to go to Crmble/Settings/Crmble Lists and add existing lists or new ones to Crmble.
Yes. You can use a different Google account for each Google integration we offer in our Toppings section (Gmail, Google Forms and Google Sync). At the moment though it is not possible to connect more than one account per Topping at the same time.
Yes. Every time you are connecting Crmble with a Facebook form you can do it with a different account.
You can connect up to 10 facebook forms at the same time.
Click on Crmble (on the upper right corner o your Trello board).
Go to Toppings -> Facebook -> Login with Facebook
Select a Facebook page you manage. Then select any Facebook Leads Ad you are running for that page.
There are some rules you need to follow while your automations with Google Sheet is running:
Manually editing, adding or deleting rows while your automation is running will cause your automation to stop working.
To reactivate Google Sheet based automations due to any action mentioned above. Please delete the integration that stopped working in Crmble’s Google Form Topping and reconnect again following the form field and Crmble field matching process.
If the problem remains after that, please contact our support team via the chat bubble you’ll find in the lower right corner at crmble.com or by opening Crmble on your Trello board.
The same applies to Google Sheet based automations with Zapier.
Do not delete rows in your spreadsheet while your Zap is on, and don’t add rows in the middle of data your Zap has already recognized. This can cause errors with your Zap. If you need to delete any rows, ensure the Zap is turned off as you make your amendments. Once you’ve finished deleting your rows, you can then turn your Zap back on.
Crmble is a Power-Up build on Trello and does not exist as a stand alone service. There is no Crmble account or Crmble user login (at least not yet). We don’t collect any user data apart from Trello’s user e-mail address and API tokens via OAuth authentication every time you connect Crmble to any of the available third party services integrations via Crmble Toppings. In case you find or have the suspicion though that some kind of security breach could be taking place, please report any security vulnerabilities to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purpose of the App is to improve the Trello functionality, as a PowerUp, to become a small CRM with clients information.
- This Trello PowerUp will maintain in Sync the Trello Card Contact Data in Google Contacts, Card Attachments in Google Drive, import Google Sheets generated data to read emails of users Gmail account inbox and send mailboxes.
For this reasons the App will request User Access to:
- The OpenID (ID and Email) for identifying the user itself in our service.
- The Google Contacts API, for updating and creating (not deleting) Google Contacts from the Trello Card data.
- The Google Drive API, for storing the Trello Card Attachments (not deleting).
- Google Sheets API, for reading content of new created rows (not modifying or deleting).
- Google Gmail API, for reading inbox and send mail boxes in order to add message snippets to Trello cards (not modifying or deleting)
Google data, the App’s use of that data will be subject to these additional restrictions:
- The App will not use this Google data for serving advertisements, or using it in any other manner than the App functionality itself.
- The App will only use access to read, write, modify, or control the Google Contact information to sync the Contact Data from our App to this Google Contact account.
- The App will only use access to read, write, modify, or control the Google Drive information to sync the Contact Attachments from our App to this Google Drive account.
- The App will not store any Google Information, only the OAuth2 Refresh Token and the Google Account ID and email for identifying the user.
- The Google Contact and Google Drive data will be stored in the final embedded Trello PowerUp as Card data.
- The App will ask for permission to access Google Sheets API in order to read (not modify or delete) only the spreadsheets chosen by the user in order to get new rows and create new Trello cards.
- The App will ask for permission to access Google Gmail API in order to read (not modify or delete) mails of users received and send mailboxes to copy mail messages snippets to Trello cards.
- App’s use of information received, and App’s transfer of information to any other app, from Google APIs will adhere to Google’s Limited Use Requirements.
- The use of this Web space is subject to full acceptance by the User of these General Conditions of Use, or of those that are in force at each time the user accesses it.
- Only access to this site is allowed, as well as its use for lawful purposes, at all times adjusting its use to these General Conditions, the law applicable at all times, as well as morals, good customs and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this site, without prior notice, to any user who contravenes the provisions of this legal notice, as well as to inform the competent authorities of carrying out activities that could be constitutive of crime.
- The company reserves the unilateral right to modify at any time the present General Conditions of Use, as well as any other general or particular conditions of its Web page. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the contents and conditions required to use them.
- The User acknowledges that access to this site is made under his free consent and is his sole responsibility.
- Apps Square SL, reserves the right to inform the competent Authority of any other use that may violate its interests or rights or may constitute a crime.
- Apps Square SL reserves the right to terminate this Web service at any time without further requirement apart from notice in these conditions 15 days in advance.
Disclaimer of Liability
- Apps Square SL cannot guarantee the permanent availability of the service offered by this site, nor is it liable for any damages and losses produced or that may occur in the future, or for technical defects, whatever their nature, arising from the use of the information contained in this site.
- In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors occurred in the information provided, Apps Square SL is not responsible for such errors, as well as for the damages caused by the use of the information derived from said errors.
Industrial and intellectual property regime
- The industrial and intellectual property of how many logos, emblems, or any element incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to Apps Square SL. The User acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements of this Web on which Apps Square SL has no intellectual or industrial property rights, are used with the corresponding permission.
- Reproduction of all or part of the content of this site is prohibited, as well as its transmission or registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior written authorization is available.
- It is not allowed to circumvent the copyright on the rights of Apps Square SL, as well as to avoid or try to avoid the systems that there are or may have of protection of the contents. The right of appointment is allowed provided that the source from which it comes is indicated.
- Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or the elements of Apps Square SL, will be subject to the appropriate legal measures to achieve their protection.
- Apps Square SL, informs that this website is hosted in Europe, and therefore the only applicable legislation to resolve any conflict regarding the interpretation of these conditions, is the Spanish/European legislation, as well as the International Treaties that Spain and Europe has signed.
- By accepting these General Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Spain and Europe, to resolve any dispute related to the previous section.