- The purpose of the App is to improve the Trello functionality, as a PowerUp, to become a small CRM with clients information.
- This Trello PowerUp will maintain in Sync the Trello Card Contact Data in Google Contacts, Card Attachments in Google Drive, import Google Sheets generated data to read emails of users Gmail account inbox and send mailboxes.
For this reasons the App will request User Access to:
- The OpenID (ID and Email) for identifying the user itself in our service.
- The Google Contacts API, for updating and creating (not deleting) Google Contacts from the Trello Card data.
- The Google Drive API, for storing the Trello Card Attachments (not deleting).
- Google Sheets API, for reading content of new created rows (not modifying or deleting).
- Google Gmail API, for reading inbox and send mail boxes in order to add message snippets to Trello cards (not modifying or deleting)
Google data, the App’s use of that data will be subject to these additional restrictions:
- The App will not use this Google data for serving advertisements, or using it in any other manner than the App functionality itself.
- The App will only use access to read, write, modify, or control the Google Contact information to sync the Contact Data from our App to this Google Contact account.
- The App will only use access to read, write, modify, or control the Google Drive information to sync the Contact Attachments from our App to this Google Drive account.
- The App will not store any Google Information, only the OAuth2 Refresh Token and the Google Account ID and email for identifying the user.
- The Google Contact and Google Drive data will be stored in the final embedded Trello PowerUp as Card data.
- The App will ask for permission to access Google Sheets API in order to read (not modify or delete) only the spreadsheets chosen by the user in order to get new rows and create new Trello cards.
- The App will ask for permission to access Google Gmail API in order to read (not modify or delete) mails of users received and send mailboxes to copy mail messages snippets to Trello cards.
- App’s use of information received, and App’s transfer of information to any other app, from Google APIs will adhere to Google’s Limited Use Requirements.
Stay in Touch
Subscribe to get updates on Crmble!