Ever wondered how the jolliest gift-giver keeps track of everything this time of the year? We did, so we asked Santa and now we’re reporting back. Turns out Santa uses Trello, and he’s got some workflows that we could all use in our lives.
Want to see how Santa uses Trello to manage his contacts and workload? We’ll share all the answers, and who knows, Santa himself might even make a special appearance, and there might be presents for everyone!
Join us for a virtual Crmble Christmas party! You’ll learn how to:
- Add Typeform information to Trello (such as wishlists)
- Keep track of contacts (and if they’ve been naughty or nice)
- Sync data from other sources with Trello
- Track the effectiveness of your workflow (such as time spent on making gifts)
- Manage calendars and time tracking (such as Elves OOO schedules)
- Quickly make changes to a lot of cards
- Set up approval processes (to ensure parents confirm kids have been nice)
- Countdown to a big day (like Christmas!)