Crmble Contacts is finally here to take your contact management in Trello to a whole new level. To put it simply, all your contacts are now in an independent database, so you can link them to multiple cards across the boards of your Crmble Team while making it easy to keep the contact updated on multiple cards.
When you create a new card, you can create a new contact from scratch by filling the details and saving the new contact.
Thanks to the contact database being now independent from the cards database, you can now start for instance with a contact in a card of your sales funnel board, where cards represent leads, and continue working with that same contact on a different board where cards represent actual deals.
Here's a short summary of all the new features that includes Crmble Contacts
- All the contacts are now in a separate database and can be linked to multiple cards in different boards inside your Crmble Team.
- In the all new Contacts section you can search your contacts directory by Name, Surname, Phone, Email or Company.
- Update your contacts from one place and track to how many cards a contact is linked to all in the all new Contacts section.
- Your Crmble Fields are now divided into two groups. Card Crmble Fields relative to the card and Contact Crmble Fields relative to the contact. When creating new Crmble Fields you can now choose whether the new field is a Contact or a Card Field.
- Access Crmble Fields setting from the “Gear Icon” present in every card back view.
- There are now active buttons next to every contact detail to call, send mails or open an external link.
- Crmble Toppings third party integrations like Gmail, Contacts or Google Drive are now accessible directly from the new contact card
There are to places from which you can create a new contact:
- From a new card: Just open a card and fill out at least the name contact field, press the “Save new contact” button.
- From Crmble’s contact section: Using the “Add new contact” button. Fill out the details and press the “Save new contact” button.
Open Crmble and go to the contact menu. Search for the contact and click the trashcan icon to delete it. If the trashcan icon is not active, it’s because you can only delete contacts that are not linked to any card of any board in your Crmble Team. You can check on the right column of the contact section to how many cards a contact is linked with.
No. The contact database is independent from the leads/cards database.
You can create a new contact just by filling out the name field.
We are working on a separate import tool for contacts, but until then you can import your contacts using the current Lead Import tool into a specific list. This way Crmble will automatically create a new contact for every card. If you don’t want to keep the cards but only the contacts, just archive all the newly created cards and you are good to go.